- OARC-provided slurm examples - collection of slurm batch scripts that can serve as templates for your jobs
- Shiny examples - excellent collection of 200 Shiny apps (interactive R webapps, or how to publish your R code)
- markdown editor - lets you view the finished (rendered) markdown side by side with raw markdown
- OARC events - OARC holds a number of workshops on Linux, HPC, genomics and others
- Cornell virtual workshops - A number of courses designed to get you up to speed using HPC and programming.
- Software Carpentry - Software Carpentry has a number of lectures and workshops on many computing subjects
- HPC Carpentry - HPC carpentry - course materials much like this training guide, especially suited for a novice